I'm not easy to please

Sunday, June 24, 2012

School's starting in 2 days time!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
I think I'm getting a little depressed becoz I kinda hate school? It's not as fun as it used to be anymore. Or maybe is it I'm building a barrier between myself and shutting others out? I don't know...

So much has happened and I guess I'm just naturally starting to move away from others... I don't wanna be entangled in the same old problem anymore.

You can do so much for someone but sometimes all they have is just a bad intention..... Sigh.



Anyway just a quick update!
Been spending this entire week with Ken, he's also been coming to stayover at my house these few days, of course with my parents' permission.

Days like these I feel really happy. But I feel really friendless HAHA because whenever I'm with him, I kinda forget about the entire world.

At Changi Village waiting for him to fish? Damn I remembered that day CV was filled with transvestites. AND WTF this car filled with guys thought I was one of them, I could have went up to their car and pull the asshole out until they shout, "eh no la, that's a real girl eh!" They have srly fucked eyes. 


Anyway Fadly's working at Gary's Tackle so we went there to visit him too! :)



I'm glad he's enjoying his new job... :)


And here's me and dear getting a bit bored so he HAS to use that dumb tool to pose -_-

And he's driving while stoning.... 

While his mei nu girlfriend camwhores aside :) 


Haiz I think i've been feeling so depressed that I went to cook "quite an instant" pasta for myself and ended up sobbing cos I couldn't open the can of pasta sauce. Literally wtf!

A weird combination because I put too much fishballs in it..


Anyway Mummy came back this week and the best part was that she came back with bunny slippers!! Of cos, it was a gift from my aunt cos she says that its bad to walk barefooted at home.



My cousin did manicure and pedicure for my mum cos she's recently launched a new business in Ipoh :) I always felt that she was really good at all these..
Pedicure!
Manicure!


Hehe and went out with Xinyi on Thursday for some shopping. I AM SERIOUSLY BROKE OK. Haven't shop for ages and when I shop it's crazy. She says that I have a fetish for heels.. Haha cos I went shopping for heels as usual!

:)

At night, went to meet dear at Bugis Junction taxi stand as he came by to fetch me! Before he came, I went to grab a box of Twelve Cupcakes for him since there were so many good reviews about it :)


Aren't they pretty!!!! 

Wanted to give dear the whole box but I ended up eating one myself. It's damn good!!! Dear's happy and so am I :)

Went fishing at Punggol and went to my house to sleepover!


Well had a great day...
Gotta enjoy before school fucking starts zzz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *