dumb computer): sigh.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

man,
it's lykt so late noww.
12.30am lerhs.
hahas.
dunn care nia.
haish.
just now the computer hang..
and my DOCUMENTS!
the one that i've been typing non-stop from 7 pm til now.
the DOCUMENT that i put my efforts in it.
ALL WASTED.
WTH.
hais. nvm. i'll type again.
and there goes another document.
yawnns.
i wonder anyone who's reading my blog got watch 悲伤恋歌 ?
that show very niice de.
involve too much crying..
and also involve me crying too.
lols. xD
anyway..
the tv's showing a horror movie..
it shows a mirror.. that someone died in front of it..
decades ago.. like the Qin dynasty..
as years pass by...
a rich person received a birthday present from a mystery person..
and that's the mirror.
as time goes by,
more strange things happen in her house..
and happen to her.
it's really very creepy.
eww.
talking about this gives me goosebumps.
hais.
i think i go watch the movie le.
buhbyes. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *