I totally hate it!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let me get this fuuucckiinggg straight.
Sky online is for bitches and bastards.
Except yrret, kitkor and my friends(:

I still remember the time I was standing outside Sky Online.
Some bastards come and kacau me.
I not prositute la lanjiao kias, i am faithful de.
So i told myself not to go Sky Online anymore..
NEVEER, in my whole life.
Maybe not in my whole life..


sigh,
I miss yrret so much..
wonder how he is now..
Hope youre doing fine darling..
remember to miss me everyday..
thats what u promised me , remember? (:

Oh well,
whatever it is now..
we've gotta overcome these few years of separation..
when you get ur passport..
come and find me..
i'll be here..
waiting for you...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *