Loves that fall from the sky.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007



Sigh, I've to upload them really small so as to fit my small box.
Beautiful sky, ugly people.

Umm, i don't mean the looks of course.
I'm talking about the inner soul.

:)

Singaporean girls are pretty,
yes they do.

But they're ugly at the heart.
I'm half Singaporean only hor! :D

Blehs :P


I'm not talking about all the Singaporean girls of course.
Mostly of them are really sweet and nice.
But a majority of the singapore girls are twitos!
Ew? x/




And here's my first picture with badboy! :D
Heh, if hubby see this, he'll be jealous!


Blehs :p


I'm a stupid woman.

Ehh no,
a stupid girl.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *