Is it still the same?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Will it still remain the same for us again?


I don't know.



But, I still remember our promise.
I still remember that we promised each other we will stay strong and keep holding on forever..

Thank you for being always there for me..
I know I'm always selfish and unreasonable.. But I can't keep holding on forever..
I'm weak and you should know that.. Someday, I will let go and fall hard..

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm crying while typing this..

But I can see something special in you, that I can't find in any other guys..
It's forever.. You're not like other guys.. There are many special things about you, but you don't know.. Actually you're very nice.. But you just don't realise it..

Our 5th month is coming soon.. And I really thank you for all the happy memories that my previous relationships doesn't offer at all..

And thanks for being so sweet to me always.. I love you..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *