My life is over

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm not allowed to go out with my friends as often as I did in the past.

For a short period.

So, my life is.. over for now.
My life is going to be so boring and I'll have no photos to update this blog!

But don't worry, it's only for a SHORT period.

Anyway, whenever I'm done with my shopping I'll always end up with 2 bucks in my purse.
Pathetic huh?

Alright, I'll just post some random photos to end this post in a beautiful way. Hahaa.






And here's a photo that I took in Malaysia.
(edited in Adobe Photoshop)

And there, I ended this post with a beautiful photo of a beautiful yellow car.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *