Happy birthday! @ East Coast Park

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I MADE A CARD!

Happy birthday :)

Okay, this is really a gay card. Gay and 'gay'. Get what I mean?

And then the second thing he love most.. beside someone.

The bird was watching him and hopped near us!!! SO DISGUSTING!

I HATE BIRDS!!!!!!!
FUCK ALL BIRDS IN THE WORLD.
(except for cute ones.)

"Still watching us?? Want me to pluck out your tiny eyeballs??!"

"Okay, eat finish the ice cream cake already. Happy anot?

And there were so many abandoned kitties here!!!

See. There were around 10-15 cats!
Poor little things, they looked quite cute!

But they were pretty afraid of my camera :(




I don't wanna go on any further, just in case I leak out any unnecessary information..
LALAALALALALAA~


Okay, I am very very hungry now.

There's mushroom soup in the pot....
What do you think? ;)

*Stomach grumbles*

Anyway, school was fun :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SATURDAY!
It will be really fun because I am finally spending time with my friends!!!!!! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *