I want soooooo many things :(

Thursday, March 20, 2008


I want a belt.


I want a top too.

Meowpoxu.


I'm feel more randomized nowadays so........ yeah.


AND I RUSHED OUT THAT BLOODY PIECE OF ENGLISH WORK FOR NOTHING!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!



It's a very sad thing because students are sacrificing their precious sleep for a piece of worksheet and the teacher don't turn up the next day.
(Well, it's a good thing because we had fun)


I felt so sleepy today!
I mean, everyday!

My eyes are hurting.........
My eyes are becoming smaller.......
I'm going to be..........................A RETARD :(

Oh, and I'm scared of bibles :X


Anyway, my hands are itching to buy a scarf.
A scarf. A unique and nice one.

BUT, it's kinda exaggerating isn't it?

In the middle of nowhere with the blazing sun above you...
You wear a scarf to increase the chances of getting a heatstroke.

I mean, people wear it during winter..

And Singaporeans are wearing it during summer.
So it's kinda........ HAHA.

Anyway, I really miss all my friends!


And DON'T YOU EVER WASTE FOOD.
Look at my previous post and appreciate your plate of food.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *