Vote for my tee! :D

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I was talking on the phone with Jiawen and she confessed that she used my email to vote for her teeshirt! LOL!

So I went to the website.... and the tee shirts were fabulous!

I like Jiawen's one:
"Emo people don't wear pink."


So I used the account she created for me and I made a teeshirt too! =)




Lol, I'm not referring to me, but I'm referring to everyone.


Honestly, I believe everyone's beautiful in their own ways.
You don't have to have the looks to be beautiful.


Even if you do have a pretty face but a wicked heart, what's the difference?

Dove is launching campaigns to help those people who thinks they are ugly to gain their self-esteem.



So what if you don't have Pamela Anderson's boobs, Jessica Alba's body figure, Scarlette Johansson's pretty face?

You ARE beautiful :)



Click here to vote okay =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *