Everything happen for a reason

Monday, June 22, 2009

WTF I can't believe I'm leaving tonight?


It's been only a week..
These past few weeks I've been having the best time of my life.

Away away AWAY away from stress and nonsensical things.



Yesterday, my aunt brought us to Voodoo fun pub!
It was really fun la!!

Then my cousin, brother and I played pool for a while then we went to sing karaoke :)

Below was a club, and my aunt and I sneaked down at around 1.30am! The music was...... LOUD!!!!

After around 3 mins we went up again coz we were abit afraid that the manager would catch us.




I'll upload the photos when I'm back in Singapore, sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *