The feeling you get

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When you try to occupy yourself with many things, but somehow he will just keep appearing on your mind..

When you glance through the crowd, the first person you see is him..

When you pretend you don't give a damn, but you wished he did..

When you reminisce how fulfilled your life was, but somehow everything seem kinda empty..

When you know he won't be there anymore..

When you feel so attached to him..






Hmmmm, I still love my Raymond Lam Fung the most!!


Hehehehehe :)


While others are still irrevocably in love with that skinny vampire Edward Cullen, I'm irrevocably in love with my Hongkong Lam Fung :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *