Gahh.. Bad day bad day

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I think today is the worst day of my life.
I screwed up big-time at work, literally!

Wtf firstly, I spilled my Gongcha Blacktea ALL OVER the papers and worst, I broke the company's telephone. Yeah the plug actually dropped off or something. Aiya....


What the hell is wrong with me today?!?!


I think my boss hates me big time now la..
Which employee actually creates so many problems in a day for their boss?! Haiyo~




But on a lighter note, HOLIDAYS ARE COMING SOON!


Definitely something I am looking forward to. ;)



Oh well.............
Something random to shareeeeeeeeeee~

Taken in Cameron Highlands' flower farm~




$$$kachng$$$$ MONEY faster come in plsssssssssssssss xoxo//

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *