It takes two hands to clap

Friday, January 06, 2012

IT'S 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Yes, this is going to be my first post for the year 2012, apart for that fatass photo of me above, all I wanna say is that...........




"A loving, lasting relationship is one that is built on a solid foundation of trust... and most importantly: Self-discipline."

Just had this wake-up-call talk with my best friend today at Simei and we concluded that having self-discipline, by far, is equally important as having trust in one another. It is inevitable that in a relationship,we may feel restricted by commitment at times and sadly for some, people tend to stray because of temptations.. but at the end of the day, it's up to the individual if they can control themselves and say no to temptations.



On a lighter note,
I still prefer hands-on Photoshop editing rather than Iphone photo-editing apps. I love my BABY PRECIOUS DARLING PHOTOSHOP


f.y.i: the pictures in my blog, posts, are edited using Adobe Photoshop except for a few ones ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *