Freedom's around the corner

Sunday, February 12, 2012


ALL papers down, the remaining left would be Principle of Mgt, which I have to study quite hard too since I failed during Mid- Sem :/

I'm already feeling the holiday dreamy feeling! Am pretty excited for my Phuket trip still.. The thought of having a getaway gives me butterflies in my stomach BUT it's like the week before Semester 3.1 starts :(


Anyway, just wanted to include this cos I feel that this is pretty true.

For the "having more than one relationship" part, I can't guaranteed if I won't make it happen. Honestly, haha


Number 5 (mine)
You are very popular and you can get things done only by talking. Even to your
enemies! You are business-minded and like to do things spontaneously. You will
be famous if you get involved in any business. Your friends and families will
always ask for your help, and you are the one actually with the money to help
your friends. You will have more than one relationship, but when you settle down
you tend to be selfish. You tend to go for other relationships – even if you are
married at times because of your popularity. You tend to get along easily with
anyone because the numbers is a middle number. You love freedom and changes. You
learn your life through your personal experiences. Your best match 1, 2, Good
match 6, 8.

As much as however one day my feelings may change, I don't want this to fade away. I've been putting effort into this in making it work out, but certain things can't be changed. It seems like you'll just remain as unappreciative as ever.


Been feeling kinda fucked up lately. Thankfully I'm having a great time with my classmates :) They're always making me laugh!!


And, I'm so happy that our projects and presentations are finally FINISHED. Thank God, this has been such a mentally and physically torturous period for us :( Year 2 is so fucked up! 


Luckily, there're always awesome classmates :-)


 Class pics, some of our classmates left early in this pic :(

 HARPI BURDAY DAWN! :)


 Kristin and me outside the library taking a break from proj? HAHA


 LOOK AT MY NUMBER, DAMN NICE OR WHAT. HAHA 1212!! Hopefully I win it?! :B

 IM PROJECT!!!!!!


 Apparently these assholes hacked my phone and changed my LOCKSCREEN..


 YEAH ARGH! HAHAHA But I kept this wallpaper as my lockscreen for the entire day :)

 Okey this is the lastest of the lastest of our project, which was A&P. Lovin' the clouds and sky that day! 

Project discussion in process..






Yes, FINALLY EVERYTHING DONE!
SO yeah, before the last presentation, I was kinda in the holiday mood already, so went to meet him and we went to eat at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Then we headed down to our favourite hangout place which was Paulaner Brauhaus for our dark beeeeeer! It's fucking good!





 It's times like this I feel the most appreciated :*)

 Nothing beats a jug of good beer and a good boyfriend, hehe


OHOH, went to pierce tragus with Yanying!!!!! HAHA. I was freaking out the whole time because it was so fucking scary! Afterall it's a damn bone right? But it wasn't painful at all! Went to google so it was because the tragus has the least nerves so it's not that painful :)

 AWESOMEE



Went to find Jason at Club Street Social with him and the bar was pretty packed! The drinks were expensive, but quite worth it coz it was quite nice.. Hehe

Cocktail #6: Rum, Mint, Fernet Branca
The alcohol content was really strong and I ended up drinking THIS SINCE HE COULDN'T TAKE IT. walao wei..... Haha

Cocktail #3: Yamazaki, Madeira, Apricot, Lime 

Yesterday met up with Jiale and Gary for an impromptu outing and we went to T.G.I.F and eat!! :)


 As seen, Spiced Shrimps and Beef Mushroom Balls (it's fucking nice)



BUT SO EXPENSIVEEEEE BUT SO NICEEEE ARGHHSDX!
Hahahah anyway we camwhored!!



 Their turn to camwhore heh






Jiale dug out some of our past neoprints and here's a major difference between our 2009 and 2011 neoprint. MAJOR diff. 






Some way overdue photos from January..... :-)
CNY photos!


 Me and Evan




And meetup with Hilary on CNY day 2 when most of the shops were closed and we had to hang out at Somerset.. hahaha

 CHILLI GARLIC PRAWN PASTA YUM

And meetup with Xinyi after so long!!



Yup, that more or less sum up my Jan and Feb in 2012...
Damn , I really miss those times when I'll make impromptu trip to Malacca/Jb with my dearrrrrr then we'd hang out hehehe





 This was like 9am? We were looking at the map to hunt down the nicest Laksa which turned out like crap

 Our room's view

DAMN I MISS MY BROWN HAIR


Sigh..
Those were really the times I really felt the most connected with you.
Now, even though we're just a few centimeters apart, the gap between us is widening.. I keep trying and you're just nonchalant about the whole thing, aren't you? 

I know the reason why you don't really try in our relationship is because of your past relationships and that you think that by putting in effort in me, it might be a waste of time because you're scared it'll just fail. But without putting anything in it, it will of course, fail. So why not just put in a little heart and soul in this relationship, and try to make it work? 

As I look at you yesterday, I felt that you aren't the one I knew anymore.. You're just not... you. Yesterday, as I looked at you, you're just this angsty guy, who can't give a fuck about anything, so insensitive, and all you ever care for is your own feelings. So what if I misread your message and caused you to wait a little longer for me? It was basically me who did all the fucking travelling, all the running. All you could do was to throw a tantrum, and get irritated and blame me for everything.

And now your ex-gf has found out, but you just can't come clean with her. Can't you just fucking come clean so everything can be better for us?! 


The only place where I can really rant, where "somebody" can really "sit down and listen to me" is only my blog. :( 

Because nobody really cares about what I feel. They only care about their own problems

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks to Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com with his help.. I was able to re-connect with my ex lover..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *