Bits and pieces of Malacca

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just downloaded lots of Photoshop actions and these are the many effects I did on some of my photos in Malacca :)

Across our hotel

Red filter + Round border + Boost filter 


Seafood Korean Pancake

3D effect + Round Border


BBQ-ing beef slices @ Korean Restaurant

Blue-Green Filter + Round Border 

Mods Cafe for a cuppa

Old Photo Filter + Cracks  + Shadow


Mods Cafe's beer-can gallery 

Red Filter + Round Border

Latte with vanilla cookie

Old photo filter + Cracks  

 Fresh from the oven - Pineapple tarts at a shophouse

Old photo filter + Round Border

Laksa at Betty's

Blue filter + Vintage filter + Round border



Kinda missing my roadtrip to Malacca all of a sudden. 
Miss the happy, loving us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *