Holygrail Lippies!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Whenever it comes to buying cosmetic products such as lipsticks, foundations, etc, I will never fail to turn to Makeupalley for their ratings and reviews. So far, it is still rather the most reliable source (for me, at least) compared to most reviews sites.

Before buying something, I usually weigh out the pros and cons & THINK for a super long time before purchasing it. So that I can lessen my impulsive shopping habit :( But so far, Makeupalley has really saved so much money for me!

SO I AM EXCITED TO INTRODUCE SOME OF THE (HIGHLY RATED) PRODUCTS FROM MAKEUPALLEY :)



1) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

This is one of the new product that I've recently added to my lippies collection.


Alright babes, this is actually one of the highest ratings lip colour range in Makeupalley for NYX Lip Cream. It gives a lip gloss feel but it's not! It's like lipstick but in a creamy form. And I LOVE IT. The colour is so gorgeous and natural that I couldn't help staring at the mirror every single minute AHHAHA.

For my dry lips, it doesn't highlight the fine lines on my lips and it doesn't dry out my lips either. 
I would definitely crown it as my holy grail lippie if the staying power wasn't that weak :(

It can last prolly an hour or so? Oh well.



2) NYX Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daiquiri


It's a really pretty shade of pinkish - red and I guess everyone can actually pull it off with this shade!
It does brighten up your face and IF you're having a bad hair day bad eyes day bad nose day or whatever, it will divert their attention away and let them focus on your lips! Hahaha

Tip: I always apply concealer on my lips first to eliminate any fine lines, and then apply lip balm to smoothen it out and lastly, apply the lipstick :)



3) My Holy Grail Product - Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait 025

Yes, I love this!!!!! 

The staying power is really strong compared to most of the lippies products and not only that, I LOVE THE SPARKLY SHINE THEY WILL LEAVE ON YOUR LIPS! It's so pretty and do you know that in several makeup websites they actually won the best lip product?

There are a few shades but I chose the rather natural one, so after applying it, it actually gives you a sweet look and enhances your lips (especially if you've already got great lips) and I COULD GO ON FOREVER.......


Definitely my Holygrail lippy product!


Anyway, I'm just gonna post up some photos of where we've been for the past few weeks hehe.

Night out @ Orchard 

Sometimes I wonder if he really truly means whatever he says...


Anyway, we went to Cuppage Plaza for dinner that day and went to walk along Orchard and I went to Ion to see Kikki.K's new 2013 weekly planner!!!!!

It's rather costly so I just kinda gave up the idea & thought I could get it when I'm a little richer but Dear just bought it for me :')

Here it is!!!!! SO FREAKING PRETTY. Thank goodness the calendar entries allow me to start writing in mid-December if not I'd have died of impatience alr! Hehe~


And another day out at Vivo City........... WHEN I SAW THE GELARE PROMOTION ON FACEBOOK.
HAHAHAHAH.


And yes we LOVE sweet treats!



I love Gelare Waffles!!!!!!! So fluffy & crispy at the same time!


Yum yum!

"Ready to attack!" Dear said he really love the waffles! Hahaha

Love waffles :)


But I thought that Udders ice -cream was better... I really love Udders! It's becoming my favourite Ice-cream hang out place and the ice-cream there is out of the world. Hehe. Okay not out of the world but it's really nice. Thank goodness Tampines opened an express outlet! (WITH PANCAKES SOMEMORE)


There was another day Dear ended work early at 6pm, so we met up at Nex :)

& Yes, rare occasions when I camwhore at home 'cos normally I'd be rushing for time..
See my lipstick shade? Yes, it's NYX Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daiquiri!



Anyway, went to Ajisen Gourmet Town since his friend who's the head chef is working there and we went there to try it out :)

Yes.. I am in love with pork broth soup... Love how it goes with the ramen! SO yes, Tonkotsu soup? (& just yesterday Dear & I were at Ramen Champion Bugis Plus and I ate Tonkotsu Ramen again haha)

He ordered quite a handful so gotta wait as the chef prepares...

And Tadaa! And I love the Tako thinggy on the left side. It's nice!


Pardon my dry hair, my big eye bags, and my fat nose. 

My cute boyfriend as always

Well, really had quite a good dinner there & by the time we finished, we were so FULL!
Couldn't even walk, hahaha.


:)



Yesterday after dinner at Ramen Champion, we went to Filme Garde & caught the movie "Army Boys to Men"

& I thought the graphics was really good! It looked so real like Singapore was under attack and Merlion was bombed. & The flyer collapsed! Woah.. I wouldn't want to see that happening but it kinda made me wonder what will happen if Singapore will under such circumstances.. Given my character I'd probably die first. Hahaha.





Anyway  I was a little upset yesterday.....
I won't blog about it, because I guess it's just me being too sensitive.

I've never been like this with any of my past dates/bf because I am not the "worried if he's cheating blah blah" kind. I have no idea why I'm so sensitive, so emotional in this relationship I'm in..

It's not a bad thing, it prolly goes to show how much this relationship matter to me and how much I care for him.. but I don't want to be so tight about everything because I'm afraid I will get too controlling & he's gonna start hating me for it.

Or maybe it's because of some of my previous relationships all those shit jerks put me through which is prolly why I'm so uptight about everything.. Hmph!

Anyway, I'm gonna change for the better and JUST KEEP CALM &  EXERCISE.


Blogilates, here I come!
(Am gonna do pilates bootcamp later ;)


MUST.HAVE. DISCIPLINE.
Which means even if I don't feel like doing it, I STILL HAVE TO GO & DO IT.


BYE!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *