Perhaps the most unlucky day of my entire 13 years of life

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wtf.
Today's the unluckiest day of my entire life.
WTFFFFF.


Firstly, I was late for school.
Fine, it's not just only me.
More than 50 students were late for school and we were made to stand outside the school gate.
Arghhhhhhh.
I hate PRCS for today :(
Yaya..
And i got fucking detention luhh.
KNS LUH.
bloody mutha f-kerr.

AND PLUS.
my #%&$ english teacher showed that f-king video of the sciencecenter thing.
she f-king made me no mood.
she's f-king KPO.
she should mind her f-king business than poke her f-king nose into other people's business.
i hate her f-king face.
i hate her f-king everything!
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

but luckily he was there to cheer me up..
hehes.
:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *