Dead bird's funeral

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm so not active in blogging.
hehes.
oh well, i think i'm going to have diabetes!
i don't know.
anything can happen luhhs.
even birds can get drowned in a pond.
for example today.:


I was hanging out with thadsha and zena luh.
Then after that there was a commotion at the pond.
the most disgusting thing i've ever seen.
wtfff-k.







Can you see the fishes are eating the bird?
Yucks, i almost vomited for a second.
Lol, then we started planning the bird's funeral.
I laughed hard at the part when Zena say that the bird pose when taking its funeral picture.
Lmao.

Zzzz, I've been eating sweets in class everyday.
Thanks to Yan Mae who got everyone addicted to the sweet!







And got scolding by mr loh again for not turning up for pa duty after common test.
but managed to took some pictures of the hall :)







My art work.
Ahahas.
But the drawing's very uninspirational :/






And I've planned to paint a heart at the corner of my room..
with my acrylic paint.
what do you guys think? :D




And while walking home,
i saw this.
It looks nice righhtttt?
=/
Hehes :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *