One Two Three.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Goodbye Winnie, goodbye Becky.

Maybe we won't remember each other in the future, but at least we've met once in our whole life.
At least, we've smiled and laughed over something.

Thank you for your cards.
It's very sweet and I'll keep it in my precious container.




I miss them!!

Life is so unpredictable.
I just feel like crying..

Sometimes, we have to let go abit..

***


Damn, I was getting so carried away while typing and uploading these photos..
Anyway, during science class we did experiment on colours/lights!




And some yesterday..




While some from unknown days ago..




And some that I wanted to upload millions years ago..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *