Unexpected.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

" Suck COCK la you!"

"FUCK!!!!!!!"

"Cibai wheres my History textbook??!!"

" Fuck whoever who stole my history textbook.."

Alright, this week I've been saying all these all along.
Stupid huh?

It's not that I want to say vulgarities whenever I open my mouth.
It's just that, I'm....... irritated!

Everything's going wrong this week and it's getting on my nerves.


And I've been scolding and blaming everyone like crazy, and I bet everyone's gonna hate me!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I'll become nice next week okay.
This week's just not me :D


Anyway, today was.... fun.
Alright, real FUN BEFORE ART :X

Uh, yeah. VERY FUN for me.
I suppose.


Thadshaaa, your button came off.
Naughty girl, lmao.


Oh by the way, if any of you found my history textbook, please return it to me at my classroom 2/7.
If I'm not in, it means I'm either in the toilet or canteen!!

Must return!!!!!!!
I've already got feelings for that precious book! :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *