The World's Greatest 3D Chat

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Okay, you guys might have seen this advertisement everywhere but it looks better at cookie-monster.net.tf!

Featuring, IMVU,
the world's greatest 3D chat ever!



Why you should join IMVU:

  • It's free of charge!
  • Meet new friends who have the same interests as you!
  • You can chat with anyone freely without any limits.
  • Able to use vulgarities! (HAHAHAHA!)
  • When you sign up, 1,000 credits will be given to you!!
  • With the 1,000 credits, you're able to buy clothes to dress your avatar up!
  • You're able to take photos* of your avatar or with your friends!
*Example:

Thats my avatar! :)

And thats me and my friend. (I was resting when he suddenly came to me! Siaosiao one.)


Oh and by the way, my avatar's damn hot! Hahahahahaha :)
Here's some pictures:
I like the scenery! (can't believe my avatar was so ugly in the past!!)

Uhh, I was trying it out? Hahas.

My current avatar.

THIS IS NOT A BRA. THIS IS A BIKINI OKAY.

Been requested to do a photoshoot.

Hahas, here it is.

Lip piercing!

Hahas, are you interested to join dearie? ;)

Click here or the picture below to sign up!


Ps: My avatar's pinkDOLLYx (created this last year)
When you sign up, pinkDOLLYx will be automatically added as your friend and you start chatting with me then! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *