FUCK.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Currently, I didn't log into my Fileden account for a few months and it deleted my whole files!

FUCK!!!


Why the hell did they even delete that for?

CIBAI THEM LA!!


Argh.

So....... anyway I'm in Malaysia now..
And I'm kinda really confused.

Yeah, been dreaming about Singapore these past few days so yeah..

Finally get to blog but I'm not able to post photos as you know, cybercafe doesn't allow you to bluetooth your stuffs into their computer.


My uncle and his wife(now my aunt)'s wedding was a BLAST!

I swear it was so damn fun!


We bbq-ed marshmallows, chicken wings and many more.

There was this little boy who bbq-ed his honey-ed chicken wing and gave it to me!


So sweeeeeeeeeet =)

And as usual, there're are so many ugly looking piece of shit ah bengish disgusting cocks flying around..

If only I could upload some videos and photos now!!


Blah blah blah..

Anyone miss me?


I know you guys do..
Haha! :)


Anyway, I guess I'll go and play counter strike with my cousins now.

BYE!

And miss me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *