Cheering competition

Friday, March 07, 2008

Once again, thanks Jou Yee for helping me to buy the brown contact lens! :D


And I finally managed to put it in and out comfortably and quickly!
Yeah baby!!!!

Even though 3/5 didn't get into the top 3, we know that we did our best!
(even though we practice at the last minute)

We're gonna give it a shot!


I absolutely love our class tee and tie.
Hehe, makes me look like a MacDonald woman and the colour looks so.......... BABYFIED!

I didn't went for Cross Country because of a bad 'stomachache'.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Thadsha didn't go because she too, wasnt feeling 'well'.


So I ended up going her house: talking to the birds and her rabbit, laughing at MTV's celebrities with her brother and her, and we went bedok interchange where she treated me a chocolate pancake.

I was really sleepy but I wanted to continue to window shop so I told her I wasn't tired.

Ahaha, I wonder what'll be her reaction when she sees this!!!!!
LOL :P


Okay. I'm really really tired now.
It's 1.07am and I'm dead tired.

Seriously.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *