It's 2.45 am in the morning

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Look at my title.
And I'm really feeling energetic.


Though my feet is still hurting from all the blisters..

BECAUSE OF SHOPPING! :D


Rainy days just spoil people's mood to shop eh?



Anyway, I finally bought the brown jacket that I've always wanted.......
AND DUH, I'm really happy!



Though that pair of stiletto heels at Century Square didn't turn out well for me....... :(

Whatever it is, I really had fun with THADSHAAYINIY today!


And of course, thanks to this salesgirl who recommended me P.OSH'S BROWNIES!
The best and chew-iest brownies ever!!!!!!!! =)


Thadsha treated me to the cute-looking Em Ann M. brownies while she bought this creamy-looking brownie...

DELICIOUS AND YUMMEH!

Only at Dhoby Ghaut!

And here's the link.
But please prepare a box of tissues because your keyboard will be wet with saliva.


Weird things happened today, but I won't post about them.
Hehe, anyway I will post the pictures tomorrow!

Sorry for the laziness.



LOVE YA ALL :)

And the p.osh brownies.
And friends.
And family.
And myself.
And everyone.
Okay, I'm really long-winded.


Oh, and I really miss my contact lens :(
Sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *