Marié Digby

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Marié Digby, Marié Digby.



Her songs are absolutely fantastic, and her voice is beautiful.
Really beautiful.

Very gentle and beautiful! AHH =)


My favourite song:

Yup, she recorded this and her album out in stores now.

She got recognised for her singing because of her famous homemade youtube video - Umbrella by Rihanna!



She's from LA, but her mum is a japanese and her dad's an angmoh so she's quite pretty! =)

AND HER VOICE IS UNIQUE!
(Well at least better than........ other singers.)

So go show her support and watch all her videos!!!!!!!



Oh and btw, I know people behind my back are like asking, "Hey, is the guy who's called Nick Gladys' boyfriend??"

Let me repeat, he is NOT my boyfriend.

Just an ordinary friend.
Okay, maybe not an ordinary friend. A good friend.

Shut the fuck up and swallow what I just told you.

It's not very nice to poke your nose into other people's business when you can't even handle yours. So shut up and stop asking.




Sigh, why can't my mother be as understanding as other mothers?
She should be expecting that I'll go out more than last year right!!!

Last year was like 14 only lor!
This year turning fucking fifteen right.....

Why can't my parents be as understanding as others?
Why can't we see eye to eye in everything?
Why do we have to end up quarreling whenever we open our mouth?

Dinner: "Cannot no money every week go out for what"
Movie+ Dinner with friend's mum: "cannot better stay home eat mine everytime go out for what"


Can they not be so old fashion?
Argh.

I HATE THEM AND EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THIS IS JUST PART OF MY TEENAGE LIFE AND I'M JUST BEING REBELLIOUS, I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I need "Say it again" by Marié Digby to cool me down.
Argh. I just hate situations like this.

And maybe, I'll update a better one another time.


Just......................... LET ME COOL DOWN!


Okay, I promise I will stop bullshitting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *