Quite retarded actually.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WE, the breasties are addicted to the 'breast spinning playground' at TM!

Apparently, that was her first time playing that.
Oops.

So being a virgin on that game, she was excited at the structure of the spinning playground and wanted to try it.

Oh, and there she go.
Her virginity all gone.



HAHAHA. Oops, not suitable for children under 12.


And see how excited she is?








Okay.
Starbucks dear.


Bored :'(


Recently, I received a email from a friend of mine...

AND I AM GOING TO POST ABOUT IT.
YES I AM GOING TO!!!!!!!!


Before you want to dump your food away,
Before you want to waste the food that's on your plate,
Before you're going to eat buffet,
Before you think you're full,
Before you think that food is cheap,
Before you think that you're fat,
Before you think that you don't want to get fat,
Before you think you want to go on a diet,
THINK TWICE!



How many times have your parents told you not to waste food?

There're so many people starving!
Simply too many!

(That's why I don't waste rice.................)


A starving child hoping that a kind soul will give him some food.

A baby. Shall I say it again? A BABY.

THEY ARE ONLY TEENAGERS. TEENAGERS.

Stop wasting food.

Think of them.

BoldApparently,
this little boy was trying to drink the urine of some animal because there's a drought!

If you think that not getting the coolest Gucci bag is the worst thing in the world.....
Then how about bathing with urine?!

And then, stop thinking that you're unlucky just because you didn't get some retarded lucky draw or some Guess bag or something else,

BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY ALRIGHT.

AND VERY FUCKING LUCKY.


So stop fucking complaining and shut up!


The vulture was waiting for the child to die and then to pounce on his fleshless body.


I think I'll go Africa with my future husband when I grow up and save these little kids over there.
Seriously.

YOU SHOULD, TOO.
=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *