Happy birthday Thadsha in 3 hours time!

Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREASTY WOMAN!!!!!!


I can't stay up to 12am to post this, because I've got a long day ahead!
Beauty sleep all goneeeeeee!

Apparently, this week was totally busy busy busy!



Jeslyn and I collected money for Thadsha's birthday cake.
And in the end, she found out about it!!!!!

Oh god..

We invited our friends to the upcoming Saturday so called party, but a lot of them couldn't turn up for it!!!!

Here are the criminals:

  • Jiawen
  • ChingHsia
  • YanMae
  • Marinah
  • Charmaine
  • Eunice
  • Daniel Kng
  • Nawfal

Okay, due to severe memory loss, I might miss out some names la!



Haha, we attended tuition yesterday and had so much fun!!!!! =)
Met Jeslyn, Thadsha, Amos and Cherry at 6.30!




Then, Weifeng came with his earpieces hanging by his neck -.-
(Same like Amos)


2/7 shirt!

Okay, let me try ur camera..
(I love her camera more than mine! Hahahaha.)

Walking in the dark to the tuition (house).

The house was pretty simple, as the whole thing is a tuition center.
But it's really nice.

It was easy to get the concept because Mr Kwan seemed to be a pretty good teacher!



I AM WORKING HARD!
(Despite laughing too loud with thadsha breasty sometimes)

TODAY, WE HAD A CAKE SPECIALLY FOR THADSHAYINIY!

Just for this cake, Thadsha's been irritated with me because she thought I was planning some evil monster plan!

Walao, turns out to be so nice right!

The cake is Jeslyn and I pick one!
Hehe.

I haven't gotten some of the photos.
So I shall update with photos I have, currently.


Almost all our friends came to gather around and sing her a happy birthday song!

Haha, Jessie was obsessed with the Tweety Bird tissue!!!!!
$1 = CHEAP YET CHIC!
(Important concept in life when it comes to shopping)

Peek-a-boo breasty!

The cake is so sexy!! And delicious!

Mocha cake! With coffee cream inside. Superb!



Then, Thadsha offered to feed me.
But I declined..

So she fed Michael..
AND PIAK!!!!!!

His face was all mocha cake!!
(Wasted on his face man)

Then, I told her I want to feed her.
So..............

PIAK!!!!!


LOL!!!!!

This is the result of her uniform:

And the knife was left on the floor while hungry people are waiting to eat!!!!
LOL!


The artwork of the Mocha Cake:



Apparently, Nawfal was clean!!!
(Thadshayiniy, you know what to do)

Jiawen and I took a picture even though the canteen was in chaos!


In the end, the uncle was kinda pissed off because of the mess lor!


Like dog shit everywhere!!

But I love this!

I hope you like it too THADSHAYINIY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *