Updates! (Malaysia,House,Blogskin)

Friday, July 04, 2008

WARNING: SUPER LONG POST AHEAD.


Alright, I MADE A NEW BLOGSKIN!!!!!!!


click on the above link to see the blogskin


Yeah, I really love this layout!
I had a fun time making it, forgetting my worries and troubles.

There's so much to worry about.......



Anyway, I'm going to update with Thadsha's new house first!!!!!



WEDNESDAY,


Her kitchen bar desk

Living room

Alright, the messy kitchen table..

Her room!

Her walk-in closet

You've gotta take good care of your house!!
(I do not know whether I'll be dead or alive if she sees this photo)



Her house is pretty spacious, and I LIKE THE WALK IN CLOSET LOR.


She wanted to stay at her new house longer, so she ended not going tuition!
Haha, so we went to Tampines Mall to get her food while I could take 21 home.



But we were delayed by a few minutes because of a.................

























Car.
TM: busy as usual!

Usual thing :x


THURSDAY,

Went over to her house again because I HAD TO PACK HER STUFFS.
(I am so freaking nice.)


LOL, I packed her dressing table while she dealed with her closet.

I FOUND THESE PHOTOS WHILE UNLOADING THE BAGS!!!





YES, THIS IS THADSHAAYINIY!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
Totally not.

Just in case you don't know how she looks like now.........
A drastic change!!!!

Back to the topic of her house, after packing everything,
I sat on my chair and watched her running around the house like a chicken.


"OMG WHERE'S MY HOME CLOTHES?!"



I know I'm super evil to sit there and laugh..
but I did help her to find her home clothes okay!

She looked super stress, so I lend her a helping hand by folding her clothes!!!
=)


THE MESS.

'Tearing' her tops away

A random photo

Bearbear wearing bigbig shades


She rushed over for tuition while I went home, tired and all.


BUT IT WAS FUN!!!!! =)

Friday,

Today, I woke up with a heavy heart.
I told myself that I'll survive through this.
I'm tired.
I'm giving up.
I don't want to drag on anymore.
Perhaps letting go is the best way.................
Let's put an end to everything.
Because I know I deserve better.



AND NOW, THE MALAYSIA TRIP PHOTOS!!!!!!
(I love this part, because there're so many so many cool photos to upload!!!)

exploring the highway


When we reached Ipoh, it was already 4am!

Haha, so we went to the nearby coffee shop and ate breakfast.
I was so happy to see my cousin there lor!!!! =)


After eating, we went back to my aunt's house.

And as usual, my brother and cousin were playing as if they were gays.
(Don't worry, I'm strong enough to face this kind of situation)


Oh, the following afternoon, WE WENT TO SEE MY NEWBORN BABY COUSIN!!!!!!!

She is goddamn fucking cute okay!!
When she sleeps, she will make cute sounds like "Chuk.."








The great thing about Malaysia is that the farmers nearby will let cows around the neighbourhood and eat grass.

YOU DON'T SEE THAT IN SINGAPORE, DO YOU?!
Stupid singapore farmers.

Anyway, I still can't figure out what are those white birds lor.


Anybody know??



That was my long long hair before the hairdresser 'chopped' it off..


Oh, and Kitty Meow darling!

Honestly, I miss you.....

In fact, I really do feel guilty for throwing toothpicks at you.
(Can't help it, I HATE CATS!)


(1 day after I came back to Singapore, a car ran over it.)
Talking about nine lives, bull shit.



The dog (left hand side) is a fucking expensive dog in Singapore!!!!!
While the left one, is pretty worthless :x


The cleaners are just lazy to clean the toilet bowl, admit it!!!



Bum City was having a discount, so I bought a Chanel necklace!!!
Ta-daaaaa :D


I think that this shirt is super super cool =)

I enjoy going to Malaysia's supermarkets because they are gigantic, humongous!!

And of course, since I'm not a local there, I can do anything I want..........


CAMWHORE!!!!!!




Alright, now it's my baby cousin's camwhoring time!!!




On that day I permed my hair, there was this event about raising funds to the Sichuan earthquake victims.

But the singers were all old people, and all the songs they sing were oldies.


Alright, so I left the place and went over to IMAX to find my cousin!



When we reached home, I SAW THIS CAR OUTSIDE MY AUNT'S HOUSE!!!!
(Apparently, our neighbour was going to get married in this sports car)

My mother, aunts and I were filled with jealousy la...


Okay, I'm going to be the next bride in there.



Penang trip,
We stayed there for 3 days 2 nights, and it was definitely super super fun!!!!!


Roadtrip




Some kind of Penang free school.
(Lol, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Don't need to pay for school fees?")

It's surprising to see a Singapore dental clinic here..

I just hate this shopping mall, period.

Roosters are running wild everywhere!!

My aunt said that this kind of roosters are aggressive and love to fight!

Finally, we reached out our hotel,
"HYDRO MAJESTIC!!!!!!!"

This is NOT a waterfall, but a drain.

The facilities!

Hotel lobby

Balcony view

Super excited!!

Ballroom

Over 300 apartments

Lounge room (I paid a fucking RM10 to play the pool!)

I can't wait to jump in....

Swimming pool

Walking to our room

Actually, I was expecting something worse, but turns out to be pretty good actually!

Balcony with a beautiful view

Coffee maker!

Cool zone

He looks pretty happy there

Okay, I gotta admit that our balcony view IS SO GODDAMN COOL!!!



Sigh, he just love doing all these

My cousin look so artistic here, don't he? =)

Lunch

After our lunch, we headed back to the hotel to swim!!!!!

Even though the security guards said that everyone have to wear their swimming costumes, he still allow me to swim in it as long as I was comfortable!

Okay, a very good guard indeed.


A beautiful sunset view by the poolside~

I made a lot of new friends!

Bridge to the beach

Buffet (It cost RM60 per adult, great.)

I like those chairs!!

Just in case you don't want to get wet, you can try your luck..

Had our breakfast here

Dinner at the roadside

Day 2
Monkey mountain





Don't you dare steal my food, you hairy monster!!

-cries silently-


"Great! I found a bun!!"





At night, we went to eat steak on the 'Ship'!!!
Our bills totaled up to RM267!

Oh well, we had a great day what.....

Tired=indulge in delicious food



The ship is really shaped this way! Hehe.


Anyway, I bought some things in Malaysia!!!

Firstly, some cannot be found in Singapore and are fucking cheap!




Oh, and guess what?

I came back with a beautiful wound on my leg.



Alright, I seriously have to go now, I have blogged for 5 whole hours!!!
Oh god.

I know it's a weird way to end the post, but my MSN IS EXPLODING SOON!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *