OMG

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's been 2 BLOODY weeks since I updated.

I'm at Thadsha's house now.
Will be going over to Terence's house with her to do our POA project.

OH YES,
DO YOU KNOW THAT A GRASSHOPPER HOPPED ONTO MY BED?

It hopped and rested on my 2/7 class t-shirt.

Mum say that it's one of the seventh month ghost posess the insect don't know what thing.

I BELIEVE THAT, so yeah.



I can't wait to record our geogoraphy project.

There're so many projects waiting to be done:

  • Geography (Video)
  • Chinese (Singing + Music Video)
  • POA (Baking of cookies and preorders etc.)

EXCITING!!!!!!



Oh yes, thank you Mrs Ong and another teacher(she wants to remain anonymous) for treating me to chocolate marshmallows.

Two great teachers you should look up to if you want a treat!



I was having a nostalgia for last year this morning.
Suddenly, I miss it so much.

Right, Thadsha? :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *