I was born to be a career woman

Monday, November 24, 2008

Haha, I don't belong to any of the housewife category.

Reason being is that............
I don't know how to fold clothes.
I don't know how to use the washing machine.
I don't know how to cook rice.


Which is why, these 'virtues' make me a...........

CAREER WOMAN :)

okay, so random.

I just found out this fact just now, because I realised that I can't do a simple task like................................................................

Okay fuck I am so irritated now, update tomorrow afternoon because I will be leaving 3 hours later for Malaysia :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *