Busy!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh my god, I've been so busy these days.

Common test is here, but my last paper is ending this thursday :)
Oh anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINAH!!


Haha :D

Anyway last saturday, Daddy brought us to Changi village as there was some sort of 'pasar malam' there. It's damn cool la!!!!!!

I bought 2 set of gold bangles at only $1 each!
Don't know why but I find it super glam! Haha ;)

Ok ignore the powerpuff girls background


I also bought a pair of shades. Super pretty!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

Oh yea, after that we went Ikea and Giant and ended up going home at 12am..
Very tired, but managed to go home and play my SDO until 5am! =_=


The result of boredom




Anyway, I love our class outfit!!!!!!
Hope to get it as soon as possible man, then I have something additional to wear when I go out with my friends. Hehe.

Sorry Jiawen I was being so quiet today :(
I MISS SHOPPING :D

I think I'm fatter, fuck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *