3rd day in Malaysia

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Now, I'm sitting in Ipoh's largest cybercafe. Haha. Okay, one of their cybercafe.

I've been playing SDO non stop!!!!
And the cybercafe keeps playing SDO background song too -_-

Haven't been to anywhere else since I came..

SO BORING CAN.



I've been playing with my baby cousin and she's super cute..
Maybe I'll upload one of her photos here.

Hehehe.

Apparently, my aunt's dog didn't turn out what I expected!!!!
It's abit huge..

And this afternoon I kept screaming and running around coz it was chasing me, thinking that I was playing with it.
ARGH.


Now, I feel like peeing and there's a cute guy at the counter heheheh :X


OK BYE.

Thadshayiniy breasty I miss you too!!!! Miss seeing your messages and all :)
Sorry I didn't sms you back this afternoon, I was sleeping then! Hehe.
Muacks! You have plenty of things to tell me ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *