Bloody shit

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh man......
I'm in Singapore.


I MISS AND LOVE YOU BABE

Haiz.

When we were leaving, my grandma went to give me a warm hug that made me so emotional that I began to cry -_-

Well after that, my cousin hugged my brother and he cried too, lol!!



Mum and I were having this discussion to give up the RM150 tickets so as to extend our holiday longer in Ipoh.
(Yeah you know, all the "What if..")

Sadly, by the time we were nearly coming to a wise conclusion, we reached Johor. Wtf.


Anyway, I think I should get my 8 hours of beauty sleep right now..
IF NOT MY 2 WEEKS OF HARD WORK(all the beauty stuffs :)) WILL BE WASTED SHITIFIED!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *