Pubic hair or Underwear model?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have to blog about this.
I can't believe Miley Cyrus broke up with her super duper fucking cute boyfriend Justin Gaston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He. Is. So. Cute.
Apparently, he's an underwear model and I don't care. She's such a dumbass.





Celebrities sites were like blabbering about how 'cute they look together', blah blah blah.
SO NOT COMPATIBLE OKAY!!

He's an underwear model and she's a singer for those kiddos. Period.



Well after the breakup, she somehow 'reconnected' with her pubic hair looking ex ex boyfriend, Nick Jonas?!

“We’ve definitely reconnected. We don’t know what’s going to happen in the future, but right now we’re just kind of kicking it and hanging out as much as we can.”

~Quoted from www.stupidcelebrities.net



God. UGLY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *