Happy birthday Eddy!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Haha, I hope Eddy enjoyed yesterday!
Anyway, we went to watch G.I Joe yesterday..

It was quite a nice movie (Unlike what others say) and I like the maggots behind the infected people's ears.. Hehehe.

I know it's Eddy's birthday.. But I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!!!!


YESTERDAY WAS THE WORST BAD HAIR DAY EVER FOR ME.
I hate my hair so much.. Look like some bird's nest or something -_-


We were supposed to catch the ghost movie, but in the end watch G.I Joe lor..
Nvm, I shall watch the ghost movie online AGAIN.

While waiting for the rest, the boys went to play arcade -_-
 

 
 
  
  
  
  
We love Esther.. (LOOK AT JESSIE!! HAHAHA)
  
  
  
Trying out with my handphone hehe
  
  
 My Peach + Apple drink
  
  
Amos so "handsome" here!
  
Unsuccessful shot
  
Birthday boy is the ultimate "player"!!
  
Yay!
  
:)
  
Amos's hands -_-
  
Amos hands on Breasty's hair HAHA
  
 Girlsss
  

Overall, it was kinda fun!!

I HOPE EDDY LIKES HIS CARD!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *