Slept at 6am in the morning

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guess what I was doing the whole night?! Making the blogskin of my favourite TV episode, Gossip girl!!!!!

 
Click to preview
 
Totally love it!  
Meow~

Came back yesterday from Giant with my family.
My red spectacles is now fixed! Super happy. Hehehe.

And I bought stick-on handphone diamonds to stick on my handphone!!!!!!


Pretty?? :)


Tomorrow is our GCE O levels english oral, (for real now) and I'm really nervous!!
What if I laugh in the middle of the conversation?! (People who know me well will know I tend to do this sometimes)

What if I made a tiny little error?? (stammer, stop, laugh, whatever)

Such tiny little things can bring down my marks can..

Argh!! I shall disturb my neighbours this evening.
It'll be their worst evening ever!! (Especially that stupid dog beside my house)



I'm gonna talk to myself. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *