"Studying" at McCafe..

Sunday, August 02, 2009

This is the result of bringing your laptop to McCafe when you're supposed to be revising your work.





I feel so guilty!!! :(
Anyway, we saw Marinah while jogging!

Haha, felt abit embarassed coz Thadshayiniy and I were holding onto bubble teas as part of our encouragement to jog longer but in the end it failed!


I can't believe my brother went for Festival of Praise!!!! (Refer to previous post)
It's so.............. weird. Lol.



I found some of my childhood photos when Thadshayiniy was over my house today, hehehe.


Wow. I am such a beautiful child HAHA

Looking disturbed

Eating my drumstick happily HEHEHE
(Don't know why eat drumstick also want to take photo -_-)


There's also this photo of me (when I was 4/5/6 years old?) in a bikini at Pasir Ris Central -_-
And I was standing on the table holding onto the pole.

IT'S SUPER FAT AND UGLY.
ARGH.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *