Sunday Family Outing

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daddy brought my brother, Gongxi, Fachoy and I to Pet Safari..








The person said that these two hamsters are not meant to be. Lol!

Fachoy (the brown one) is simply too aggressive, while Gongxi is too gentle lor..
That's why when we put them together, they fight and roll into a ball, super scary!!



Oh well...

Took this photo over the weekend :)
Am I being too sensitive? Is it because I've had enough?? For the 16 years of my life, I've never done that to anyone I cherished before.. Yesterday you made it to the first on my list. Even if I'm in the wrong, at least bother to show some respect and courtesy. I thought friends don't do that. You've crossed the line, you've pushed my limits. And..... you proved me wrong about our friendship. Thanks :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *