Friday, September 04, 2009

Finally, I'm done with the layout!



When I went home after school this afternoon, I immediately on the computer and started making it!
My very first animated layout, pretty anot?! :)

Hahahaha, btw there's a new ride at the second floor of Ehub!
It's called Mini Rider 2 and supposingly, it's 3D...?



Thadshayiniy and I were walking to Cup walker and without much consideration we just decided to try it!!


IT WAS SUPER FUN!


Some people might not like it.. (I guess they chose the wrong one)

Feels abit real, because there're a lot of movement, wind etc.
GO try!!

I'll be uploading the photos from Jiawen's birthday later or something.
Blogger's being a bitch again, argh.

I've already uploaded on Facebook so you can check it out here: Click click



Feeling so dizzyyyyy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *