Updatesssssssssss!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Before I go MIA because of this coming week's intensive prelims revision, some pretty pictures first........


HAHAHHA
Have fun seeing my faceeeee :)






I seriously can't believe I've got SS lesson tomorrow! AT 8AM SOMEMORE.
Crapshit, I tell you it's Selamat Hari Raya or something and we're going back.

I'm so lazy to find my notes.


WALAO, today must be the most embarrassing moment in my life.
I was taking bus 21 to Thadshayiniy house THEN when I was about to alight at her bus stop, I jerked and almost roll down the staircase. Okay that one was pretty alright.

The worst part was that I became embarrassed and flustered that when I was going down, I hit a malay guy's traditional hat whom was sitting behind the bus door and everyone looked!!! The guy must be cursing me...

Luckily I mumbled a sorry and quickly got down the bus :(


SO EMBARRASSING I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY!!
Grrrrrrr.


Let's roll the pictures again :)

Anyway, We went somewhere.

Wearing Thadshayiniy's purple scarf

I think looks better on her hehe

Where'd we go? Here's a clue:

Have fun deciphering the place ;)




No, I won't look back
Maybe this is bold
But I'm hoping you will stay for the happy ending

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *