Worn out

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm sleepy.




I will blog tomorrow or something.


There's a whole truck load of spring cleaning for me to do the next morning.
Clearing out my secondary school things (which kinda saddens me, so I put everything I have of PRCS in the box Mrs Ong bought for us) and of course, throwing some worksheets away to make way for my clothes because my wardrobe can no longer squeeze any more clothes.

However, I'm so going to wake up at 10am to go jogging at the park.

Well, let's hope I can wake up.




Meanwhile......................

My furry ball ball~


Big asss!




P/S: And my brother just woke up to bathe? Like... who bathe in the middle of night at 4.30am?! Freaky.


Oh and by the way, thanks for doing the nuffnang poll at the side. I'm always observing :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *