Ipad -_-

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Apple came up with the Ipad.. And I think it's so weird can!!

I thought it looked quite ugly too -_-

Will you carry the Itampon? Oops, I mean Ipad.
I don't even think you can possibly type anything fast in it.



Saw it in the newspaper when I was working..

It's sort of a portable ebook la, readily accessible anytime to the internet if there's wifi, but isn't it a bit too much....?



BY THE WAY, I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

It's so ugly it sucks like shit ass damnit. Super disgusting like hell and I don't even dare to look into the mirror anymore. Walao wei....... :(


I miss my long hair so so so so so so so much now :(


Sorry for the lack of update, I'll try not to be that lazy...................

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *