Oopsy daisy

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm supposed to be doing my microecons and accounts tutorial homework right now but i'm plain lazyyy. Just lying on my couch and using the netbook, hehe :)

Sometimes I think my life is so screwed up.
Yet when I think of the people around me who love me constantly no matter what, I feel super blessed.



Life may be a bitch right now, but I'm pretty sure good things will come my way soon!




I'm craving for Tako yaki. Oh goodness..
Pasar malam at whitesands is closing this wednesday!! :(


I think I better start doing my microecons now.
NO MORE FOOD OKAY.

I'M GETTING FATTER.



Anyway, I'm quite surprised that people actually bothered to google my name (gladys) and my internet name (sugarified-x) on google. Hahaha! I think its so cute hehehe :)




P.S: Please DON'T spam my tagboard with your dumbass blogshop advertising shitz. ARGH. I've already banned those people -_-/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *