I wish...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sometimes it just sucks to know that things aren't the same anymore and you can't do anything about it..

I wish things were still the same.

Once most people get to experience new stuffs and meet more new fun loving people, they will tend to forget their old friends..


I know I shouldn't be saying all this, but honestly it's really sad to know that everyone, who used to be so close in the past, feels awkward with one another and don't even talk anymore.


Maybe it's true that it was secondary school that bonded us so closely, and ever since we left secondary school, everyone somehow started to drift from one another.

I miss my ex classmates :'(
Big time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *