Presentations = Hell. What a huge relief now!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Last week was super busy with projects, projects and projects.

Luckily, we brought our cameras and started taking many many photos! :D


This was our first presentation of that day, Microecons!

Add caption









This was our POM project and I started to memorise the script on that morning itself! Luckily we came early :)






After our POM presentation, we had our captain ball's game, in which I was part of the referee team so I get to judge for the game! HAHAH.

It was a tiring day after our presentation, but since we were freshmen, we have to learn to enjoy our Freshman year! :)

 After the game, went to Macs to get icecream, hehe :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *