Quickie

Sunday, July 04, 2010


Just a brief update
1) I DID NOT GET TO MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, RAYMOND LAM ON SATURDAY.
2) I got a damn pretty wallet from Charles & Keith!
3) Went to Punggol for Reanne's 2nd birthday partyyyy!


I took the photos from Clarice's facebook hehehe :)

4) Slept at 5am because I was rushing my project :(
5) Today I woke up at 3pm and went Tampines to hunt for formal clothes!
6) Bought FOOD FOOD AND FOOD and I stopped buying FOOD after Kailin told me she couldn't make it for today (we were supposed to go jogging)
7) And NOW, I'M GONNA RUSH MY TUTORIAL HOMEWORKS AND COMM SKILL PROJECT.

See?! Who said that poly life was easy? It's far worse than secondary school.. Zzz


For the first time, I've been online for an hour and so far, only 2 people talked to me. Weird.
Is everyone doing their projects too? :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *