spammer-LESS

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

currently, there are no spammers attacking my tagboard yet.
And yes, that's good news to everyone, ESPECIALLY ME.
i totally hate people who spams my blog . argh. especially those who tag my board just to advertise. what the hell.
heehs- anyway, i'll be going to aqilah's house to watch ju-on II!
yays. well, she say at the end of the movie,
there'll be this baby who will cry,
"mama.." haahs. i tried that on marinah ytd.
anyway, it's been such a freaking long time since i submitted that heart!BREAKER .&&sf 's skin.
Well, i'm submitting another skin later.
...........................................................
Click here to view Save Me From My Misery .&&sf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *