Yes, FML.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Okay I feel really emotional.
I just got off the phone with my father a couple of minutes ago, and he's been trying to persuade me to go back Malaysia to pick up my Grandma. Hell yeah I'd love to but..... there's a part of me feeling SUPER reluctant to go back.

I've never felt that way before.
I've never ever not wanted to go back to Malaysia in my whole entire life, but sadly...

Ya know how frustrating it is, having to listen to how a closely knit family breaks up because of materialistic shit such as money? How a fucking outsider ban family members from seeing their own grandchild?

So how the hell do people expect a 17 years old kid face all that crap shit and stay calm amidst that ongoing internal family feud?
And I don't want to face all that shit when I go back and get involved emotionally and yah cry cry cry cry and everyone starts crying and screaming and FUCK IT.

Like seriously.................
I'd rather be facing my assignments instead.


Ps: Jessie J you might want to make a trip down to Malaysia and perform your legendary song "Price Tag" for my relatives?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *