Thursday, November 09, 2006

Okay, I was supposed to post this yesterday, but i didn't had time to.
I was like, busy making blogskins & everything, & of cos, making my blogskin too! :D
My current blogskin is mainly made up of brushes, & of course, one simple picture from Deviantart.
I might change anytime now. Hahas (:
Anyway,
Yesterday I was making thadsha's blogskin and had a really very hard time.
Because I must make it prefect :D
And yesterday during morning/afternoon, watched Scary Movie 4 at mm's house with stephanie-.- and Gina.
It was okay though, sorta lame yet funny (:
And too, I'm pissed because people are always sending me those fucking fucking messages.
TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME THOSE FUCKING MSGS
PLEASE FUCKING THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SENT IT TO ME.
I totally cannot tolerate those irritating & lame messages .
And please don't FLOOD MY INBOX.
it has over 800 new messages and 9/10 of them are all those fucking messages.
& yesterday, I've received a more ridiculous than ridiculous message.
Take a look,
Notice that I have got 800++ messages? hahas.

Click on it to see a larger picture of it

Click on it to see a larger picture of it

Oh well, now you can see how lame this is, yeah?
Who wouldn't get angry when you see this?
( if you know this is a fake letter )

Anyway, there's something to cheer me up though ((:
My skin , Forget Me Please .&&sf got into the top 15 rated again!
This is not the first time my skin got into Top 15 rated though,
but i don't know why i'm like, happy :D

Yesterday my skin was the 13th in position.

And today was the 10th in position!

Oh well, that's all for yesterday .
I've got to go and make a blogskin for this girl called nabillah now(:
Remember to leave a extremely sweet message at my tagboard!
Tatas <33

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *