Bored.

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm really bored laaaaaaaa.

Today was really tiring and as usual, I felt like sleeping during Mr Seet's class.

Due to boredom, I have decided to do this survey called Longest Girl Survey ever?
(Got it from Denise)

I'm getting quite interested in INTERESTING SURVEYS nowadays.
(Not twit-ish surveys please.)


LONGEST GIRL SURVEY EVER !!

1.You're a girl, right?
-Give me a call and check out my voice.

2.Have you kissed any one on your top
list?
- Vice versa. They kissed me. Haha =)

3.Do you enjoy drama?
- Korean and Hongkong ones. Singapore dramas are so dramatic.

4. Are you a girly girl?
- Haha, sometimes.

5. Who was the last person you hugged?
- Hmm... No idea. Seriously! My mum? I don't knowwww.

6.Small or large purses?
- Large ones. Haha, make me look more glam! Can pretend to be a rich taitai.

7. Are you short?
- YES. But I like it. So tall for what?

8. Do you like someone?
-Hmm. Haha.

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
- I'm not a neat freak.

10. Do you think you’re conceited?
- Lol, I don't think so.

11. Do you dress up on Halloween?
- I'm bad at dressing up. Take last year for an example.. Argh.

12.Are you double jointed?
- No wayyy.

13. Where is the weirdest place you
have slept?
- I can't fall asleep anywhere except my bed =)

14. Has anyone touched/smacked your
butt in the past 24 hours?
- THADSHAAYINIY.

15. Is there any type of rumour going
around about you?
- Everyone gossip. So most probably there are. Who cares anyway?

16. Do you call anybody by their last
name?
- I call them by their full name.

17. How many guys will read
this?
- Even if they're reading this now, they won't tell me that they read it right?


---------------------------------------
[x] I do wear light make up
[x] have cried at a movie theater.
[x]I can't put mascara on without
opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like techno.
[x] I like country.
[x] I carry a purse/wallet/pouch.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x] i own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[] I get bored watching football.
[] I’ve never been called a spoiled
brat.
[x] Guys are confusing
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] My friends are the best.
[ ] I have a piercing other than my
ears.
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Come on ladies, be truthful!

1. what color bra are you wearing?
- Blue. HAHAHAHAHA.

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired
guys?
-Dark haired! So hot, aren't they?

3. Are you currently frustrated with a
boy?
- Jerk.

4. Do you have a best friend?
- Duh.

5. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- Sensitive question leh. But yes.

6. Have you ever thought of having
plastic surgery?
- To tell you the truth, I did. (But NEVER will I do a boob job)

7. Do you like your life?
- Haha, yups.

8. Has one of your friends ever stolen
a boyfriend from you?
- How'd I know?

9. Have you ever jumped in the pool
with your clothes on?
- YES! I miss doing that.

10. Do you have more friends that are
girls or boys?
- Equal amount la.

11. How long have you had fs?
- ?????

12. Have you ever slapped a boy in
the face?
- My brother.

13. What are your biggest fears?
- Entering my coffin as a spinster.

14. Have you ever cried yourself to
sleep?
- Haha, crying makes me sleepy.

15. Have you ever not been able to get
someone off of your mind?
- Uh huh..

16.Have you ever had a good feeling
about something?
- You mean a lot of things. Hahaha!

17. Do you ever wish you were famous?
- Ya. Famous for being too nice. LOL.

18. Are you currently missing someone?
-Not really. My heart is kinda dead now.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

THIS GUY OR THAT GUY?
- Argh.

Cowboy or Gangster?
-None. I like normal guys.

Preppy or Punk?
- In between. Lol.

Face or Body?
- Both.

HEART Sweet or Sexy?
- Both. That'd be so hot.

Well-educated or Dropout?
- Haha, well-educated sounds more decent eh? =)

Armani or Abercrombie?
- Armani. Haha, so hot laaaa.

Contacts or glasses?
- I'm fine with both =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Blog Archive

Quote of the Day

"I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *